Primelis hiresSEO Consultant
Full-time Contract Basis in SEO Expected XP 35K to 50K Compensation Apply
Primelis is an agency specialized in Paid media (Social Ads and PPC), Digital marketing (Data, Ux) and search engine optimization (Onsite, Technical and Off-site). We develop a data-driven approach to build innovative and efficient strategies. Primelis works with many brands, from next-gen startups to top US companies, our constant focus is on activation in order to deliver the best results. The different units within the agency deliver a high end and complete 360° digital expertise, guaranteeing a high level of know-how and a mastery of all the digital issues faced by brands.
As a member of a team of SEO consultants, you will work under the responsibility of a SEO Team Leader, an expert in all aspects of SEO. You will work with a portfolio of key accounts to manage their search engine visibility and increase their organic trafic.
- Carry out technical audits to diagnose the obstacles to SEO: crawl optimization, wireframe analysis, server logs, semantic analysis, netlinking, site structure & performance, local strategy …
- Build and manage the most efficient SEO strategy for your clients
- Frame, design and monitor SEO actions by communicating regularly with your clients
- Use SEO performance monitoring tools and perform reporting and analysis by defining KPIs and creating customized Dashboards for your clients
- Ensure a regular SEO and technological watch.
- Crawler: Screaming Frog, Botify, Oncrawl, SEOlyzer
- Server logs : SF log, Oncrawl log, SEOlyzer
- Linking : Ahrefs, Majestic, OSE, SC, SEObserver
- Bench & Kw : Semrush, Yooda, SearchMetrics, SEObserver
- Tracking : Myposeo, Ranks, Serposcope, Monitorank
- Google Tools : Analytics, Search Console, PageSpeed, Google My Business
- Website Passive Analysis : Archive.org, SEObserver
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communication/computer science or are self-taught
- You have a first professional experience, ideally in the digital field
- You have an excellent digital culture
- You are curious and proactive
- Enthusiastic and positive nature, you like to bring solutions
- You are known for your excellent interpersonal skills and your ability to respect processes and deadlines
- Eligible to work in the US